24/7 Emergency Support


Contact us to guarantee that your EICR is conducted by an Electrician who is professionally qualified by NICEIC, ensuring a seamless and efficient service.

No Callout Charge

Free Quotes

No Hidden Charges

Electrical Installations and Conditons Report

Electrical installations must adhere to regulated standards to guarantee safety. Defects in fuse boards, switches, or sockets could lead to electric shocks or fires, posing risks of injury and property damage to occupants.

According to Electric Safety First’s report, approximately 20,000 homes in the UK are affected by electricity-related fires annually. Electrical products are responsible for 89% of these incidents, with faulty wiring causing the remaining 11%. Many of these accidents could be prevented through regular inspection and maintenance of electrical systems.

Landlords are obligated to ensure the safety of tenants throughout their tenancy. This includes ensuring that electrical appliances, wiring, and fuse boxes are installed and functioning safely.

Routine visual inspections are essential for identifying potential electrical issues. However, some cables and wires may be concealed and overlooked by unqualified electricians.

It’s advisable to have a qualified electrician assess your property and provide an Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) to demonstrate compliance with high safety standards.

Get In Touch To Book In Your EICR Now!

What is an EICR

An Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) is an official document generated by an electrician or electrical engineer following a thorough evaluation of electrical systems in various types of properties, including commercial, residential, or industrial buildings. It is alternatively referred to as the Homebuyers Test or the Landlord Safety Test.

Under the latest regulations outlined in The Electrical Safety Standards in the Private Rented Sector, all rental properties must undergo an EICR assessment. These regulations mandate that private landlords ensure the proper functioning of all electrical installations within their properties.

The EICR serves to verify that all electrical installations and systems within the property are correctly installed, safe, and adequately maintained. It offers a crucial evaluation applicable to properties of diverse sizes, ranging from small residential homes to expansive industrial facilities.


Why does my property need an EICR?

Explore the ways in which we can assist you.

Other Services